Zeal Grand Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sign up to Zeal Grand Adventure, an anime roleplay forum, where you can create your own unique character and explore the wondrous world of Athesia. Experience Zeal~!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Favorite Anime Hero?
Johan Del Rosario Icon_minitimeby Johan Del Rosario Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:24 am

» Johan Del Rosario
Johan Del Rosario Icon_minitimeby Johan Del Rosario Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:04 am

» Joey Hamasaki
Johan Del Rosario Icon_minitimeby Joey Hamasaki Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:38 am

» Junichiro Azuma
Johan Del Rosario Icon_minitimeby Junichiro Azuma Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:45 pm

» Favorite Anime Villain?
Johan Del Rosario Icon_minitimeby Kelvin Strata Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:40 pm

» Athesian Military System
Johan Del Rosario Icon_minitimeby Nisaku Shimura Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:34 pm

» Kelvin Strata
Johan Del Rosario Icon_minitimeby Kelvin Strata Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:22 pm

» Amaya
Johan Del Rosario Icon_minitimeby Amaya Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:40 pm

» Hinata Tatsuro
Johan Del Rosario Icon_minitimeby Hinata Tatsuro Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:02 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Johan Del Rosario

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johan Del Rosario

Johan Del Rosario

Johan Del Rosario Empty
PostSubject: Johan Del Rosario   Johan Del Rosario Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 3:04 am

Johan Del Rosario Johan
Name:
Johan Del Rosario

Home Kingdom:
Lochernia

Personality:
“The music I play is to express what I can only hope to comprehend. I am not blessed or burdened with emotions and attachments. Though sometimes, I wish I was. Because I can’t imagine life looks as beautiful to a man who feels nothing in his heart.”
Johan Del Rosario is distinguished by his total lack of emotion which he often masks with a false, cheerful, yet transparent façade. He is shown to be completely unaware of others' feelings, has shown an inability to understand the meaning of friendship. He often states things factually without realizing that what he says can upset people. Since Johan doesn't understand emotions he goes to great lengths to understand them better. He fails to express affection and excitability in his mannerisms, though while in battle he seems to enjoy himself, never dropping his fake smile and talking while in conflict like it is no serious matter to him. Though it's abundantly clear he doesn't belong wherever he goes.

Despite this, he never finds himself depressed. He finds a strange beauty in the world around him, too amusing to find fault.

Backstory:
“I don’t fault you for not trusting me; I am lying to you with a smile on my face. But I assure you, what I hide from you is not due to an act of malice. Rather, what I am hiding is to prevent it from burdening you all.”

Johan Del Rosario is not the birth name of the man that has wandered the kingdoms freely. Born to a name lost to the darkest corners of his mind, he was an unwanted child of a cruel father and uncaring mother of poverty-stricken slums of Lochernia, a burden since birth that was locked away in a room for his upbringing as the parents' secret from the rest of the world. He spent years inside this room, fed mere table scraps and never seeing the light of day or interacting with others. Kicking, screaming, pleading to be freed from this prison fell on deaf ears, never further punished but never freed. These situations forced him to do the only thing he could to survive these living conditions; purge himself of all emotions. He sat quietly, dormant for the longest time until, with a broken piece of the floorboard, he managed to pry away the hinges of the door that had him locked away since birth. Now an adolescent, he was finally free, but not without being faced with a grim reality. His parents were robbed and murdered during his confinement, their dead bodies on the floor decomposed from years of abandon. He didn't feel happy at his rotten parent's bitter end, nor did he shed a tear for their deaths. He felt cold nothing as he walked over their bodies to change into a pair of his father's oversized clothes before opening the door to see sunlight for the first time and stepping out into a world that was kept away from him.

The outside world felt very distant to a boy who couldn't even speak, the familiar feeling of not even treated like he exists. He didn't know what to do now that he was free, but an angelic melody from a busker on the street and his flute grabbed his attention and fascination. Despite his inability to communicate, the man knew the child that approached him was curious about his music. He offered to take him under his wing to learn the art, tutoring him on how to play the instrument before coming to the realisation he had no family to go home to and took him in as his own. Kaleb Del Rosario, a former travelling musician, gave him the name Johan after his own son who died of sickness as an infant, treating the mute orphan as his own son. Teaching him how to speak and how to defend himself, the young boy eventually grew into a young man, educated and well-versed in many skills.

It became concerning to Kaleb that Johan, over the years he had known him, though he played beautiful music on the flute through his teachings, he could feel there was no emotion, no connection to the music he played. He felt it was time for the now 18-year-old to spread his wings and go off on his own. With a backpack full of supplies, a knife and his prized possession, the Angel's Voice flute, Johan Del Rosario went out on his own to find a purpose of his own. On his venture, he stumbled upon a flyer to a travelling circus, something that piqued his interest. The Carnival took the supposed travelling busker in, took him from town to town to play his music for coin, bringing joy to every small town that they visit, despite not comprehending joy himself. Here, he learnt some valuable philosophies that he holds to this day; never leave a place worse than you found it.

"We're carnival people: we all have our issues. You don't wind up here if you don't have some kind of issues. Let me make this abundantly clear: My name is Johan. That person is dead, and not me. It's just a person who had this body. They abandoned it. It's mine now."

Alignment:
Chaotic Good.

Cause/Objective:
Johan is on a metaphorical journey to find the piece of him that died in the room he was locked away in all those years ago. To find a life and purpose that was denied from him.

Zeal:
Johan Del Rosario Quinte10
Quintessence Summance - You must have a lot of resolve to quite literally weaponising your own soul. Johan has done just that, magnified by the sounds of his magical flute called the Angel's Voice (Tenshi-tachi no koe). His soul becomes a shimmering lavender, translucent force that exists in both the astral and physical planes of existence, able to be used against even paranormal forces. It's biggest drawback is that there is a limited pool that he can use, taking a physical toll on Johan if used too excessively. If he uses it all, Johan falls unconscious in a coma-esque state until his soul returns to his body.

Zeal Type:
Manipulation Zeal.

Techniques:
Johan Del Rosario QS1
- Soul Fire (Tamashīnohi): A crackling energy projectile that streaks towards a target, bursting on impact. Doesn't deal a great deal of damage on its own, but keeps it's target at a distance. More energy put into it can knock a target back to a degree.

Johan Del Rosario Power
- Celestial Hand (Ten no te): By far his greatest use of his Zeal, Johan can summon a Large hand of shimmering, translucent force that has several uses. He can use it to make a clenching fist to drive towards an opponent, an open palm to either shove something away or used as a shield, or grasping a creature with a strong grip. It's size entirely determines the strength of his soul and how much he expends into it. To lesser degree's it can just serve as a third hand for him to use for other day-to-day uses.

Weapon (Optional):
- Angel's Voice magic flute.
- Wild Rose Rapier
- One-Handed Whip

Anime Picture Base w/ Anime the Base Originates from (Posting a Picture is Optional):
Johan Del Rosario Ophidi10
Back to top Go down

Johan Del Rosario
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zeal Grand Adventure :: Join :: Characters-
Jump to: